Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 05, 2008


The Great Gene Autry

Stop one more time at Office Depot after meeting - this time to buy a phone for the Hall and some Kleenex for us. Home and check e-mail. Not there for more than a half an hour when I take off for palm Springs and my bi-annual visit to Dr. Sommero. I check out fine. Home by freeway and stop at KOHL'S for shoes which they are out of, so i buy two new shirts and a pair of dark glasses. Home and call Eva. Fix lunch and eat while watching a piece of a Gene Autry Republic musical western. Down for nap at 1:00. Up and feed girls. Call Bob and they by - we fill out and sign most pages of our escrow papers - then we drive to Pavilion's shopping center and do some notarizing at Post office box place. They drop me at home. Work at computer for short time. Beth home and we eat. She washes her hair after dinner; and I here to office. Later ~