Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 06, 2008


The Proof Edition of my Book Arrived Today! and will be available soon

Talk to mark in Hall parking lot on cell. Stop at Office Depot again on way home to pick up supplies for Beth. Home and check e-mail. Work at computer all morning; then off to Indio at 11:10 to meet for minute with Joel at the Leather Store, then on to meet the Round Table for our usual first Thursday lunch at Chinese Place. Home after lunch and find package at front door. it's the proof of my book "And ... Action!" Call Beth; then go through book for photos. Feed girls. Down for nap. Up and call Beth. Check more of book. Waiting for Beth Call Mark with book news. He won't get to see it until Monday. Beth home and we eat. She likes look of book, especially the In Memory of George Rutter page. Both of us to office. She to take shower. Later ~