Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 10, 2008


Waiting on OK for this photo

Beth leave early from meeting. After meeting I by college to show Mark the sample "proof" copy of "And .... Action!" Home and wait for Pic OK e-mail (which never seems to come if I'm waiting). Talk Beth. Off to Eisenhower for appointment with Dr. Stone, my nephrologist. I'm OK. Feeling as good as I can. Home and eat while watching "In Old Sacramento" on Western Channel. Been treating cold symptoms with Zicam and Zinc tablets for the last few days - works pretty good. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Go through mail. Back to office and computer. To Von's to pick up ice cream I forgot on Saturday. Home and office. Try call photographer in Texas - no answer. Waiting for Beth. Beth home and we have dinner. She off to Indio to register for H&I jail visits. I stay here and check up on things I wasn't able to find out today. Later ~