Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 09, 2008


Beth's brother, Bruce, with Misty

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:30, shower and dress. Breakfast and paper. Vacuum and mop tile. Beth home. She dusts. I read (proof) some more. She over to run her employers' dog. She back and her brother, Bruce, and his wife, Judy, here. We to lunch at Ruby's. Home and we talk a while. Bruce and Misty get along great. They leave. I down for nap. Up when Beth comes in and says she's late fore Womens' Banquet. She changes and I run her to local hotel. Home and finish proofing book. Computer. Pick up Beth and home. She showers and we to bed. Later ~