Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 17, 2008




MORE Festival of the West Photos

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home to put stuff away. Check e-mail and online news. Work on a flyer for book. Bank for Beth. Home and work at computer. Lunch while watching end of "The Tall T" on the Western Channel. Talk to Beth. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Check mail and find 25 of my books have arrived. Move them into office and unpack. Open mail for Beth. She home and we eat. She bought me two more shirts. After dinner I do a writers chat as the guest writer. Beth in room with me. Now it's after seven and I'm going to slow down and get ready for bed. Later ~