Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 24, 2008


Get Well Soon, Boze

Still in some sharp pain. Home from meeting and check e-mail. Dive into reading and editing and proofing "Whiskey Tears." Stop for lunch, mail, and my usual nap. Up and feed girls. Sign something for escrow and send back - talk brother Bob. Continue proofing. Pick up Beth from Porche place and take her back to work. I home and more reading. Beth home and we eat. Set recorder for her dance show. I read some more. Check some sites and find out Bob Boze Bell suffered a heart attack over the weekend. Send out to all I think know him. Get ready and to bed. Later.~