Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, March 21, 2008



My motel room in Chandler, Arizona last weekend

Stop at Office Depot after meeting to get BBQ game tickets Xeroxed and buy something for Beth. Stop at post office and mail a book. Home and check e-mail. Jesse Mullins from American Cowboy Magazine responded and asked me to mail him a book. Off to Beth's Mail Boxes place and send book flyers to Boy Magers for inclusion in May-June issue of Western Clippings. on way home stop at post office and mail the book to American Cowboy. Home for minute; then to Mimi's and meet Harry Baddely, Tom Snow and Tom Gillman for lunch. Home and call Beth. U[s delivers new laptop, GPS. and Flip video camera - all at same time. Set aside and down for nap. Feeling pains from yesterday's fall that I didn't fell earlier. Up and unwrap laptop and set it up. Beth calls. Download AOL; then take off for Beth's employers' place while it's still downloading. To Bermuda Dunes airport to pick up the tracker and back. I home and AOL is ready. I sign on - first time wireless - great feeling. I've always had trouble hooking up the other laptop I have. Beth home. I open GPS and Flip camera. Shoot a few scenes with Beth and Misty. Fix dinner and we eat. Into office and write here. Putz around some more; Beth showers. Later ~