Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 22, 2008


Apacheland - Many years ago

Feeling real pain in rib area from fall two days ago. Grocery shopping after meeting: call Byron and talk about his fall and mine. Then to Office Depot to pick up BBQ tickets for Beth. Home and unload groceries and put away; to computer and check e-mail. Vacuum tile in whole house - painfully. Do some proofing on Whiskey Tears. I eat. Beth home from Edie's. Beth starts to mop. Bob and Eva by to sign no termite paper for escrow. They leave; Beth back to mopping; I down for semi-painful nap. Up and she's gone someplace. Work at computer then she comes home. Talk and I back to computer and proof Whiskey Tears some more. Stop to fix dinner and we eat. She showers. We watch recording of "Lost" from last Thursday. Both info office and work; I write here. Later ~