Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 30, 2008


Beth sorts (fills) my transplant pill boxes

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I sleep in until 6:00 then get up shower and dress. Breakfast with Sunday paper. Trim beard. check e-mail on computer and send And Action! info to all who have signed my Behind the Scenes guest book. Beth home. Fix us lunch and we eat together, I down for nap. Beth cooks some of her Mexican soup. I up and feed girls. Sit with Beth while she does my pill boxes. I take 42 pills a day to prevent my kidney from failing; as do most transplant patients. I also take antibiotics to keep the Nocardia germ from attacking me again like it did three years ago when I spent 14 days in the hospital and a month in a nursing home getting round the clock IVs of antibiotics. Put Beth's employers' wall photos she took to match after floors are done on a disc for printing at a photo store.