Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, March 25, 2008


My Good Friend - Bob Hoy

Home after meeting and check e-mail. Then dive into proofing Whiskey Tears. Proof all morning, even when air conditioner guy is here to service the AC for the coming summer. Talk Beth then fix lunch. Eat with TV - A Slender Thread. Call Bob Hoy and advise him it's on - he's in the picture. Down for nap. Up and find 13 boxes of And .... Action! books on front porch. Feed girls, open mail, and call Beth. Afternoon, finish proofing then try converting Word project to .PDF with absolutely no luck. Call Mark at home and he'll help me at the college tomorrow. Beth home and we move boxes into garage. I fix dinner and we eat. She calls Eva about late income tax report on George's return. I open a small box of books and unwrap and return to box; then load two small boxes into Expedition. She showers. Check Bob Boze Bell's web site for update on his condition. He's doing better today and should go home in three or four days - then rest for three weeks. 'Bout time to call it a day, don't you think? later ~