Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 29, 2008


Beth, with her good friend, Dallas

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home and unload and put away. Vacuum tile. Check e-mail and surf for a minute or two. Beth home and we talk and eat lunch together. I down for nap and she mops floors. Up and she's already fed girls. Scan photo of Beth and her friend Dallas for her and send to Dallas. Work at computer. We drive to Taco Bell and get tostadas to go. Home and eat. She showers. TV - nothing good - we end up watching end of old Clint Eastwood movie. Later ~