Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 05, 2008


From the "And ... Action! Book

Grocery shopping after meeting - in checkout line with Steve Grippi, Harry and Annie Baddely. Home, check e-mail; unload and put groceries away. Vacuum floors then mop tiles. Work at computer. Sit down for lunch with paper. Beth home and joins me for lunch. I down for nap. She off to get nails done while I sleep. Up and feed girls. Beth home and we talk. To office and work on And Action! publicity. Bob and Eva here for Trust Board Meeting. They leave. But together bank deposit from book sales. Beth cooks pasta and we eat - then we watch a recording of "Without a Trace." She showers. Later ~