Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 01, 2008


Niece Kelly and her husband Steve


Michael F. Cusack

Talk to Ross on cell after meeting. Drop off our old ladder to Eric and Susan. Hi to Eric. To haircut appointment with Sherry Mesa; then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Take paper to Beth at her place of employment. Pick up my transplant drugs at Savon. Home. Fix lunch and eat with TV. Down for nap early. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Call Beth; then to Von's for some extras for tonight. Niece Kelly will be here for dinner and talk. Home and package book for Mike Cusack - will send it off in the morning. Niece Kelly arrives. Talk while Beth cooks dinner. Down to eat and nice discussion. I into office. I will be doing Talk TV (an Internet radio show) at 8:00 pm, taking about And ... Action! After that we should be off to bed. ~