Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 07, 2008


Dick Jones and Mandy Shafer;
from my new book "And ... Action!

Stopped by Office Depot on way home from meeting to get something Xeroxed for Beth and buy her some things. Home and check e-mail and news. To bank and make several deposits, then to Beth's place of employment and deliver her our (late) paper. Home and fix lunch and eat while watching "the Big Carnival" with Kirk Douglas. Very good. Beth called. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. To office and send some e-mails on new book. Beth on way home. I work at computer. Beth home and we eat. Both of us to office. She showers, then we hit the hay. She, of course, watches Dancing With the Stars before she falls asleep. Later ~