Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 06, 2008


With John Lane and Damon Smith


Bill White

Sleep in day - for me. Beth up and off to Hall. I up and shower, dress and have breakfast with Sunday paper. Beth home then we off to ABC Alumni monthly breakfast at club. Take my Flip Video and shoot some footage of kitchen and of the table. Bill White there without Sunny, his wife. John Lane's and Damon Smith's last day cooking for the breakfast. After breakfast, we drive to Sam's Club on Hwy 111, then on to Bermuda Dunes airport to pick up van and take it back to Beth's place of employment. Home and download video. Down for nap. Beth feeds girls. I up and she off to Maad Dog Daze Convention preparation meeting. I work at computer.