Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 12, 2008


Ron Wade


Beth and Bill White



Grocery shopping then home. Put away stuff and check e-mail. Get vacuum out and try to change bag - wrong size. Move vacuum into house and hook it up. Before I can do anything Beth comes home and starts vacuuming. I fill mop bucket and start mopping behind her. We finish and I make up some lunch and we eat. I down for quick nap. Up and feed girls early. Then we drive to the ABC Club - stopping to pick up the cakes - for the Annual Alumni BBQ. Beth, Bill and Sunny take and sell tickets. Big crowd. I shoot pics. We eat with Ron Wade. Take some dinners home with us for a later time. Home and unload - check e-mails. Check ans send e-mail from Beth to Gloria. Hopefully we're on our way to bed. Later ~