Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 10, 2008


With RR Statue at Reagan Museum

Fell over dog toy and landed on wrist and ass. Shop for Artichokes and ice cream at Jensen's after meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Drive to PetSmart and pick up dog food. Home and fill big can from bag and small can for daily. To computer. E-mail from Boyd Magers - he really liked the book and will help push it. Stop for lunch and TV. Talk Beth; then down for nap. Up - Sean Keating called - he's here early to fix Beth's computer. I feed girls while he dives into Beth's machine. Switch her to AOL. He works on my new laptop and sets it up for me. He leaves. Work on computer. Sweep and put out recycle bin. Beth home and I show her around AOL. Cook and we eat. She gets call from her friend. I to office and have trouble accessing her new AOL account. I reported it to AOL. Hope it will eventually work. Later ~