Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 15, 2008


With Rod Timanus at Festival of the West
(photo by Major Mitchell)

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Drive over to Beth's place of employment and exchange cars and back home. Work at computer changing description of And .... Action! on the Lulu.com site. Take girls to groomer and drop them off. Home and fix lunch while watching a Randolph Scott Western on DVD. Wait for plumber. Plumber finally here and snakes the sink. $150.00 - I down for nap. Up and pick up girls from groomer. Home and feed them. I back to computer and search to see if press release came out today - it did. Beth home and we load her car with yard sale stuff. Cook and eat - talk. To office and show her pics she took a few days ago. Major Mitchell sent me a pic he took of Rod Timanus and me at Festival of the West. Beth to shower; I write here. Later ~