Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 14, 2008


"Big Boy" Williams

Early AM re-do press release and send. 1st one was too short.
Home after meeting to check mail and news sites. Quick snack and off to Beth's place of employment; where I pick up van and take it to the car wash, gas it up, and take it back. Sit with house and workers while she drives cars. Home and check e-mail. Fix lunch and watch old Big Boy Williams 1935 Mesquiteers Western in which he starred as Tucson Smith and a beardless Al St. Johns as Stony. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. To office and work on transferring Beth's old CompuServe My Favorite Places to her new AOL account with no results. Beth home and we eat and talk. To office and continue trying to transfer her Favorite Places. Get the file over to AOL but that's about all. E-mail Sean for help. Write here and we to bed. Later ~