Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 13, 2008



David Bradshaw (Beth in BG)


Norman Foster


LeRoy Anderson


Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall early. I continue to sleep then up at 6:00 - shower and dress. Breakfast with paper then check e-mail and news sites. Work on then send Press Release for "And ... Action!" Beth home and does some dusting while I send some pics taken yesterday at BBQ. Fix some lunch early and we eat. I down for early nap. Beth cleans out cupboards searching for yard sale goodies. I up and help her. She does my pills. More on computer then we off to Jimmy Farrell's Memorial Party. See Norman Foster; Harry and Annie; Holly Beam; Tom Snow; George Widman; David Bradshaw; John Trevino; George Guyer: Ralph Waite; Jerry and Vicki; and many other old friends. Nice party. Home and check mail and phone messages. Beth reads paper.