Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 21, 2008


In William Boyd's (Hoppy's)Palm Desert House

Stop at Office Depot after meeting to get hand stamp for Beth and wireless mouse for my new laptop. Home and check e-mail. Note from Canadian Charlie thanking me for the Pioneertown day on Saturday. Drive the paper over to Beth then on to vacuum shop looking for bigger collection bags for vacuum. No luck. Home - call from Eva and we'll meet at one to sign and notarize latest paper from Gloria. Work at computer. Eat an early lunch while watching Western on TV. Drive to MailBox Plus and meet Bobby and Eva to sign papers; then home and feed girls. Down for late nap. Up and work at computer for a while. Waiting for Beth. She home and we talk for a while, then I make us salads. Eat. She to shower. I write here. her show iw on tonight - Dancing With the Stars - Later ~