Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 19, 2008



With Charlie McDermaid at Pioneertown



With Judy

Beth leaves before meeting to go to Sue's for garage sale. Grocery shopping after meeting; then home and put stuff away. Check e-mail and news sites. To bank and make deposit for Beth. Take off for Pioneertown at 10:40 - arrive 11:25. Drive around looking for Charles and Judy McDermaid: he's a Canadian I met on the Internet, whom I have never met in person. Believe it or not, we find each other. Tour the town, then to Pappy and Harriett's for lunch and talk. He's a bigger Western nut than I am. Sign some books for them; then they off to gunfighter show and I drive home. Beth is home from garage sale. She's fed girls. I down for nap. Up before 5:00 and we talk. We cook and eat dinner; then both of us to office. She to shower while I write here. Later ~