Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 18, 2008


With Don "Little Brown Jug" Reynolds and Neil Summers in Lone Pine a few years ago

Home after meeting and check e-mail. Work on finding agent and/or publisher for manuscript. Do some publicity on new book. Talk Beth. Her employers' are back from Australia. Off at 11:15 to meet Harry Baddely, Tom Snow, and George Widman for lunch at Tony Roma's. Nice place; good food. Home and get ready for nap. Beth calls, wants me to come over to baby sit house while she takes employers to airport. They didn't adjust too well to their torn up house with floors being replaced by tile. Quick nap. Brother Bob calls about us signing a document for Attorney. I put it on hold as I have to run over and baby sit house for Beth. Arrive and wait for her employers' to get everything together then they all leave for the airport. I House sit. Beth back and I home. Check e-mail - hers and mine. Beth home and we eat. After we watch Without a Trace. I write here while she showers. Later ~