Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 17, 2008


Dori and her dog, CoCo

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Drive over to Beth's place of employment and we take van to airport for the pilot who'll be coming in this evening. On to Edie's and do some chores; then back and I drive home. Check e-mail again. Lunch and watch Rawhide - a western starring baseball's Lou Gehrig and Smith Ballow. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail. Work on computer and send query to agency. Do trash and wait for Beth. We're going to Dori's for pizza tonight. She home and we drive to Sun City and Dori's for pizza and talk. Home and get ready for bed - write here while she showers. Later ~