Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 20, 2008


Pat Buttram - from my book, "And .... Action!"

Sleep in day - for me. Beth up early and to Hall. I up at 6:00 and shower and dress. Check e-mail. Cook and eat while I read paper. Vacuum house. Beth home and we to office. She out and mop floors. I to kitchen and fix us lunch - we eat and talk. I down for nap. Up and she's read paper and is looking for something of hers in cupboards; she's also cooking her Mexican soup. I work at computer by starting new essay. For dinner we have some of her soup. Good! I to office and write here. It looks like we'll relax and go to bed early. Later ~