Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 26, 2008


Cast of "Lost"

Grocery shopping after meeting then home and put it all away. Check e-mail and news sites. Start reading SOE but Beth calls and I drive to Credit Union to meet her to open a new account. Home and we eat lunch. I down for nap while she works on finances. Up and feed girls early. Take pills early, too. We off to the McCallum Theater to meet Harry, Annie, Ann, Ann's sister, Robin and her son to see Open Call - an annual armature talent show. Home when it's over and I order pizza and drive over to Papa Dan's to pick it up. We eat. Now we're going to watch recordings of Lost and some other shows if we have time. Later ~