Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 24, 2008


Bud Cardos - director of Kingdom of the Spiders - on the set

By Edie's after meeting and open up house for carpet cleaners (somehow the right side mirror on the Expedition got broken; I heard a loud bang, looked over and the mirror was cracked in many places). Drive over to Beth's place of employment and show her how to put catch bag into ShopVac. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Popcorn with girls. Start editing Shadows of Eagles for re-printing. Stop for lunch and some TV - no Westerns. Call Beth; then down for nap. Carpet cleaner calls after 20 mins of sleep and I dress and drove over to Edie's - pay them and lock place up and drive back home. Feed girls and down for nap a second time. Up and check e-mail. Work on SOE editing until Beth comes home. Talk while I fix dinner - then we eat and discuss what's going on with us. To office with her and talk Bob and Eva. She writes an e-mail to our attorney. I write here. A possible viewing of a TV recording later on, if all goes well. Later ~