Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 25, 2008


Old Version Cover

Stop and shop for lettuce on the way home from meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Mark asks me to send him the .pdf on Shadows of Eagles which I do. He thinks he can reverse the process and change the file back to Word. I to cleaners and pick up stuff for Beth; on to Sav-On for a prescription - then drop it all to Beth at her workplace. I to lunch at Pepe's with Harry, Tom, and George. Home; bring in mail, then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Mark was successful - he converted the SOE file back to Word and sent it to me. Hooray Mark! Spend all afternoon changing PA to my own Mirage Books, and calling the new edition the author's edition. Start reading for content. Beth home and we talk. Make some salads and we eat. Watch recordings of NCIS and CSI - Miami. She showers while i write here. Later ~