Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 28, 2008


Duncan Renaldo (Cisco Kid); Jane Adams; Leo Carrillo (Pancho)

Straight home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Off to Palm Springs Ford and order new side mirror. By Beth's place of employment and pick up mail from her and take to UPS place up on Gerald Ford and Bob Hope Drive. Home and dive into reading Shadows of Eagles for editing purposes. Stop for lunch and a Cisco Kid DVD - interrupted by call from brother Bob. Finish show; then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail. My edition of Classic Images arrives with my And .... Action! full-page ad. Only problem is my web site address isn't linking like it should and that's one way to order the book. Send some e-mails for help to web site and to domain name handlers. Back to reading SOE. Beth home and I down to gas up her car. Home and we eat. She fixes her Mexican soup lunch stuff; i write here. once we're in bed, she'll watch Dancing with the Stars and I'll go to sleep with girls. Later ~