Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 05, 2008


Tractors at Old Ways Days


Our Girls

Leave meeting early and pick up something for Beth at Ace Hardware and Jensen's market then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Take Misty to vet to get her rump combed out. Not quite ready so home and hand her back to Crystal. I off to Beth's place of employment and exchange cars. By Best Buy and buy new printer. Home and make lunch; eat and TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Move out old printer and set up new one. Absolutely no time to work on SOE today. Beth home and we eat and talk. To office and work. I write here. She'll shower then watch Dancing with the Stars in bed. I plan to go to sleep Later ~

Labels: