Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 30, 2008


Stuntman Jerry Wills transferring from horse to team doubling George Segal on: The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox

Home after meeting to check e-mail and news sites; hi to girls, then on to Palm Springs Ford to have passenger-side mirror replaced. Takes under an hour but I brought along my old Walkman and listed to Rush. On to WalMart and buy 15" HDTV for dining room. Old TV will go to work with Beth as her (work) TV was sent back east. I home and install the TV. Read some on Shadows of Eagles; then make lunch and eat while switching back and forth between two westerns on TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. To office and read SOE until Beth comes home. Make her dinner and she eats while watching recording of last night's Dancing with the Stars. I sit down and eat with her. Both to office: she works and I write here. She has to go to an H&I meeting. I'll stay here and continue reading until 7:00 - that's when I'll do a Internet Writer's chat for the writer's group, Chapter One . Later ~