Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 29, 2008


Dave Cass second-unit directing Rio Diablo

By College and show Mark the ad for book in Classic Images. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Call from Ford parts; drop bank deposit then to Ford and pick up my mirror. Wait too long so make appointment for tomorrow. Drive to Beth's place of employment and drop paper then end up reading it while she drives her employers' cars. Home and work at computer. Stop for lunch and TV - surf around and nothing good on. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Work the rest of the afternoon trying to get my stephenlodge.com web site working again. Success! Beth home and we talk. She fixes her Mexican soup. We eat dinner. Both to office. She order tickets to Arnold's new musical. I write here. Later ~