Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 01, 2008


Round Table members:
Top row: Steve Lodge;Darlene Casella;Lee Ellis; George Galligher
Bottom row: Sandra Goldbeck; Elaine Henderson (missing - Sandy Hellman; Swani McGrath)

Stop at Office Depot after meeting and buy binder for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Snack while reading more of Shadows of Eagles. Brother Bob calls with letter he's written to our Trust Attorney, Call Beth and read her letter. Call Bob back with our OK. Somehow I lost an hour and I race (not going over speed limit) to meet Conservative Round Table group in Indio. Nice discussion over Chinese food. Sandy gets another And .... Action! book. Stop at Edie's on way home and pickup her mail. Home. Call Beth. Feed girls and take my pills. Down for nap. Up and check e-mail. A guy from New Mexico e-mailed me asking for an address to send $$ for the book. Read some more on SOE. Beth home. Talk then I make dinner and we eat. She's washing her hair; then we'll watch recording of NCIS. Possibly a second show. Later ~