Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 04, 2008


Los Rios Rancho


John Sanders


Major Mitchell

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I sleep in until 6:00. Up and shave and shower - dress. Cook and eat breakfast. Start getting ready for Oak Glenn - Beth home. Kiss her good buy and drive to Rancho Los Rios in Oak Glenn. Meet Major Mitchell and we sell books. Sell a few more today than yesterday. Talk with visitors and John Saunders: the man who invited us. Lunch for me today was cowboy beans and corn on the cob - with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert. Head for home at three. Arrive at four. Change clothes and check e-mail and news sites. Download some video I took today. Waiting for Beth to get back from Maad Dog Daze Meeting.