Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 06, 2008


Brenda (left) one of the BBQ helpers; Bob is cooking and can't be seen.

Home after meeting an check e-mail and news sites. Snack; and do some reading on Shadows of Eagles. I'm supposed to pick up a battery for Beth at Napa Auto parts but it didn't come in: Tomorrow. To CitiBank and drop something for Beth. By her place of employment and take her a watch she forgot. Home and fix lunch and watch end of Trigger, Jr. with Roy and Dale. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail. Talk to Beth. Then back to reading SOE. Beth home and pick me up and we to Indio - stopping at Edie's and S&F on the way - for dinner for Brenda and Bob, the alumni BBQ helpers with Kim and John Hardee. Drive home. Write here. She showers; then we bed. Later ~