Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 10, 2008


Beth and Kenny Rogers on Rio Diablo set.
Alamo Village - 1992

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home. Beth's getting her nails done. Unload and put away. To office and check e-mail and news sites. Continue and finish reading (proofing/editing) Shadows of Eagles - which I plan on re-publishing as an Author's Special Edition. Beth home and we eat lunch together and talk. I down for nap while she works on our affairs in office. I up and feed girls. Join her in office and I work on computer for a while; then sign, package, address and stamp some mail order books. To kitchen and make salads. She irons. We eat then she showers. We watch recording of Without a Trace - then back to office. Later ~