Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 12, 2008


Shooting a movie at Apacheland, AZ

Changed cars with Beth. Stop at post office after meeting to mail some books and buy stamps. Home; check e-mail and news sites; then take Misty to vet to have scabs combed out. Home. Work at computer. UPS comes for Beth so I run it over to her at work. Change back to own car. Home and fix lunch and eat with TV. Office then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Office and work on newspaper piece to promote next weekend. Put more info on Western web site. E-mail to Thadd. Beth home and we eat; she wash hair. Now we're going to watch recordings on TV. Maybe one on 50s TV shows. Later ~