Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 11, 2008


With David Janssen on The Fugitive set - 1965

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up 5:45 then shower and shave; dress add fix and eat breakfast while reading Sunday paper. Vacuum and mop house tile. Work at computer until Beth gets home. Fix us some lunch and we eat. I lie on couch and rest until: we take off or Palm Springs and the Annenberg Theater where we see Arnold Capolletti's new musical "RadicaLove" - after we by PetSmart to pick up some pools for the Orphan Pet Oasis dogs. Pick up some tostadas then drop off pools at her place of employment. Home and we eat. Both to office. We'll watch "From Here to Eternity" we recorded a day or so ago. Then it's Zzzzzz. Later ~