Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 19, 2008




More Pioneertown on weekend - bottom pic taken in 1951 (Me on top step with brother Bobby following close behind)

Leave meeting at 7:30 and on to Palm Springs Ford to order new right side-mirror. To RM post office and mail off three books. Home and check e-mail and news sites. To Hearing Aid doctor and get tested and order new hearing aids. Talk Ross - he gave me info on hearing aid place. Home and make some lunch. Talk Beth; talk Bob and Eva - then down for nap. Up and get mail. The thing I was expecting didn't come so call Bob and Eva to let them know. To bank and make deposits; and have signature certified. Home and work at computer. Beth home early. We talk for a while. Fix dinner and eat. Both to office. Eventually we'll hit the hay, I suspect. Later ~