Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 16, 2008


Johnny Mack Brown and Noel Neil from "And .... Action!" book

By Edie's after meeting to pick up mail then on to Ace Hardware for some vacuum bags. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Call Mark on computer question. Bug guy here and sprays. Then to meet guys at Los Consuelas for lunch. By Beth 's place of employment to house sit while she drives cars. Home and down for nap after feeding girls. Up and race to get to City Bank to meet Beth and help her carry files into her meeting with Misty. Home and putz. Beth home and we eat. Then we watch "Lost" recording. she showers and I write here. Later ~