Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday - May 18, 2008





More Pioneertown Encampment

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up at 5:55. Shower, dress, eat with paper. Vacuum house; then mop floors. Beth home and we talk. Both to office and work for a while. Fix her lunch (tacos) and we eat. I'm really tired so I down for nap(three hours). Up and feed girls. To office and putz as she has Maad Dog Daze committee over for a meeting. Listen to Joey's radio show taped last Thursday - last half online. Meeting over. We have a small salad then we watch Without a Trace recording. Beth showers and we to bed. Later ~