Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 20, 2008


We Watched Season Finale of CSI Miami

Stop at Office Depot after meeting and drip off MDD tickets for Xeroxing. Home. Check e-mail and news sites. Popcorn with girls. Work on several projects. UPS checks come for Beth so I drive them over to her at work. Stay and talk o Eric while she dashes to bank to cash one of them, She back and I drive home. Fix some lunch and watch TV while I eat - Greyeagle on Western Channel. Office; then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail - the papers Bobby said I should be getting didn't come; he'll call Texas to find out why. Start filling out primary ballots. Call Lee Ellis for some suggestions; he'll call back later. Get contract from publisher for Whiskey Tears. Read it. Back to voting. Package a book for a mail order customer and take to car. Waiting for Beth. She working late. Ford calls and part is in - make appt for tomorrow morning. Beth home and we eat and talk; then watch CSI Miami Finale recording. Check the ending out online. She showers. We back to office. Later ~