Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 24, 2008


"Camp Runamuck" Set - 1965

Grocery Shopping after meeting. Home, unload and put away. Beth getting nails done. She home; her brother, Bruce, and h is wife, Judy here and we to lunch at Mimi's. They leave as they're on the return of a 4,000 mile trip to NRA convention in Kentucky. Beth and I home. I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Since we ate late we have no dinner. Instead we watch recording of "36 Hours" with James Garner, Eva Marie Saint, and Rod Taylor. Good movie. Then we get ready and hit the hay. Later ~