Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 25, 2008


Dick Jones and unidentified actors

Sleep in day for me. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:30 and shower, dress and make and eat breakfast; while reading paper. Trim beard. Vacuum the floors then mop them all. Beth home. We get ready then off to Sam's Club and Wal-Mart where she shops for her boss. Check out at Sam's and we have a hot dog for lunch. To Hall and unload supplies. Home - she to Chico's and her place of employment. I down for nap. Up and she had already done my pills and fed girls. To office and work on putting SOE new version on web site. Make a snack for dinner and we eat. Then both to office and work. Later ~

Labels: