Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 01, 2008


Columbia Ranch Western Street after the fire - 1970

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to hall at 5:30; that's when I get up. Shower and dress - make breakfast and eat with Sunday paper. Trim beard. Vacuum floors. Beth home and we drive to Indio for Alumni breakfast. Eat with Bill and Sunny. Home after with a stop at Edie's to pick up mail and check on house. Home; to office, then I down for nap while she mops and dusts. Up and feed girls. To office with her and we both work separate projects. Universal Studios' back lot had a huge fire - look an photos. Reminded me of the Columbia Ranch Western Street burning down 27-years ago. She off to Maad Dog Daze meeting. I unpack Shadows of Eagles books and toss boxes. Open and unpack some And .... Action! books, too. To office and write here. Spend time on phone with James in Florida. Beth home and i fix a snack and we watch Lost finale. To office; then get ready for bed. Later ~