Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 30, 2008


My birth father, John Livers, who passed away almost a half a year ago

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Talk Beth; then to Hearing Aid place for one-week check up. Call Ross and thank him for pointing me to this place. Home and work for a while at computer. To Beth's place of employment and pic up UPS envelope then take it to postal place. Meet Tom Snow; George Widman; Norman Foster; and David Bradshaw for lunch at Lotus Chinese place. Harry Baddely and his wife took off for Frisco this morning early. Home and down for nap. Up and feed girl. Open mail - one book request. Check on line and I've sold One Shadows of Eagles. Spend afternoon trying to get information on father John Liver's memorial date. A local museum in Montana wants me to speak and sign my books while I'm there for the service. Beth home and I fix chips, beans and dip for dinner. Both of us to office and work on separate projects. Later ~