Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 29, 2008


David Janssen - taken by a fan from a passing bus

By Edie's after meeting and pick up mail. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Guys here to measure windows. They leave. I to Beth's place of employment where I watch phone while she exercises cars. She back and I home. Make some lunch and eat while flipping channels. Office; then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. To office and work for a while. Talk Beth; order Flip camera for one of her workers. Work on several projects. Beth home with leftover pizza from her lunch. Make small salad and we eat. Both to office. She calls Blue Cross again; I work at computer. My Shadows of Eagles order has shipped. Putz around in office until it's time for bed. Later ~