Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 27, 2008


Charles Bronson

Stop at post office in Palm Desert and mail four books. Buy more stamps. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Then it was off to brother Bobby's and after he showed me the changes he'd made to his condo, we went to a postal place and got some signatures notarized. I dropped him at his place and headed over to Beth's place of employment. Talk Beth for a few minutes; then drove home. Made lunch and watched the end of "White Buffalo" with Bronson. To office, then down for nap. Up and feed girls; open mail. To office and work on swapping chapters in Whiskey Tears - it works better starting off with chapter two. Bob by with ironing. Beth calls and I drove over then we to airport to pick up van pilot took there this morning. Pick up my car then we drive home. Fix salad for both of us and we eat and talk. I do trash - boy do we make a lot. She washes her hair and showers; while I work on WT for a while. Write here, She sends an e-mail. Later ~