Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Randolph Scott

Leave meeting early along with Beth - she has to let workers in; I have to meet window measurer guy at home. Guy doesn't show and find out he left message so call him back and make new appointment for tomorrow. Off to Beth's place of employment where I show one of the workers my Flip camera. Home and work on re-adjusting Whiskey Tears. Make lunch then watch Randolph Scott in "Ten Wanted Men" on Western Channel. To office then down for nap. Up and get mail - pills and feed girls. To office and work on Whiskey Tears until Beth comes home. Cook and we eat dinner. She calls Blue Cross to try and straighten out my policy. Then she off to a meeting. I work in office and write here. She'll be home in an hour or so and we'll go to bed. Later ~