Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 02, 2008


Speaking Today at Indian Wells Rotary Club Lunch


Beth and I at the Weekend Reunion

Drop two books at PD post office on way home after meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with a snack and the girls at my side. Around 10:00 o'clock I move some books to back of car and put dolly into car. Pick outfit; then begin changing out of sandals, summer shorts an SS shirt, to long pants, LS shirt, and boots. Double check everything, then drove over and pick up Beth and we on to Indian Wells Country Club for the Rotary Lunch. Beth does the book cart up thr steps, etc. Darlene, Elaine, and George there from the Round Table. Meet some of the members; then we eat. After I speak on my time spent in the business with a Q&A following. I guess it went well - it seemed to go OK. Beth said I did fine. One And Action book sold to Elaine Henderson. We drive back to her place of employment, drop her off, then I drive home. Get the mail and feed girls. Down for nap. Up around 3:30; take pills. Work in office and putz. Beth home and we fix some fun food - chips and dip. Both to office after dinner. Beth has to work on a few things; I will too, I reckon. Later~